Asset Investing Ltd – T/A Letto Serviced Accommodation Terms and Conditions
By booking short term accommodation with Letto Serviced Accommodation Peterborough you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Booking
1.1. Your booking is with Letto Serviced Accommodation (referred to as LSA in these terms and conditions) which is a trading name of Asset Investing Ltd which is a limited company registered in England and Wales company no.11358005.
1.2. References to you or your are references to the person or organisation booking with LSA.
1.3. These terms apply to bookings made via the LSA website, by email, telephone, in person with LSA and bookings made via any online travel agent (OTA) for example booking.com and Airbnb, in addition to their own respective terms and conditions.
1.4. Your booking is confirmed and a legal contract concluded once your payment has been successfully made AND our online check-in form has been completed and ALL guest ID has been submitted. No booking is made or contract concluded when payment is declined or unauthorised and the check-in form is incomplete.
1.5. You agree that the booking is for a short term stay for leisure, business or temporary purposes and does not give rise to an assured shorthold tenancy or lease and is an excluded agreement within the meaning of s.3A(7)(a) of the Protection from Eviction Act 1977.
1.6. Letto Serviced Accommodation DO NOT host nor accommodate any parties, stag or hen nights. Any evidence of such events will result in immediate eviction with enforcement agencies and any costs incurred charged to the guests.
1.7. Bookings can be for any length from three nights up to three months (any bookings longer than 3 months must be agreed with company director). Bookings may be made at any time up to 9.00pm on the first night of your stay.
1.8. Bookings may only be made by a person aged 21 or above and there must be at least one person aged 21 or above staying in the accommodation.
1.9. You may not re-sell or re-assign your booking to any other person or organisation except with the express authority of LSA.
2. Payments and Cancellations
2.1. All payments shall be made by Credit or Debit Card, or bank transfer. LSA do not charge a fee.
2.2. Full payment is required upon booking unless expressly agreed otherwise by LSA.
2.3. The total price for your entire stay will be presented to you before you confirm your booking and make payment. Our pricing is dynamic and therefore the price for the same or similar accommodation may vary over time after your booking is made. This does not confer upon LSA any right to require additional payment where the price increases and does not confer any right on you to a discount if the price decreases.
2.4. Both LSA and you may cancel the booking at any time up to 30 days prior to the first day of your booking with LSA in which case a full refund will be made to you.
2.5. If you cancel the booking within 30 days of the first day of your booking then LSA reserves the right to retain the full amount paid. Any refund will be at LSA’S entire discretion unless it is able to book out the accommodation to other guests, in which case it shall make a refund to you of your booking cost, less any difference in price where the replacement booking was off a lesser value.
2.6. LSA reserves the right to cancel bookings within 7 days of the first day of the reservation where it is necessary due to reasons outside of LSA’s reasonable control or in the event of an overbooking due to delays or errors within the booking system. In the event of such cancellation the client will receive a full refund.
3. Your Stay
3.1. Check-in time is from 3pm and check- out time is no later than 11am, unless expressly agreed by LSA otherwise. LSA may request an additional payment for early check-in or later check-out. Information on the check-in and check-out procedure and access to the accommodation will be provided separately in an email.
3.2. LSA provide serviced accommodation rather than a hotel or guest house service. LSA do not provide meals or newspapers.
3.3. Included in your property will be linen and towels. A cleaning service is provided and further information is available on request.
3.4. You are responsible for the conduct of all persons staying within the accommodation and shall ensure that they comply with these terms and conditions. In particular you and your guests must not:
3.4.1. Smoke in the premises. All rooms and common spaces in our accommodation is strictly non- smoking, you and other guests may only smoke outside of the premises.
3.4.2. Bring any pets into the premises, with the exception of assistance dogs agreed by LSA.
3.4.3. Bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment or illegal substances onto the premises, including any kind of drugs paraphernalia.
3.4.4. Bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment or illegal substances onto the premises, including any drugs paraphernalia.
3.4.5. Tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment.
3.4.6. Remove, damage or destroy any LSA property.
3.4.7. Use any technology provided by LSA to download or access unlawful material.
3.4.8. Cause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests or any LSA staff.
3.4.9. Make excessive noise particularly after 11pm especially from TV’s and electronic devices
3.4.10. Fail to return your keys/fobs/cards at the end of your stay as, in the interests of security:
we may have to replace the corresponding locks.
4. Damage, Theft and Costs
4.1. LSA reserves the right to charge the credit/debit card used for payment or any other card used to
provide security to the value of £300 in respect of:
4.1.1 The cost of replacing or repairing any property of LSA including furniture, upholstery, fittings,
appliances or other fixtures and items which are damaged during your stay;
4.1.2 The cost of replacing any items of property which are stolen from the accommodation during
4.1.3 Any breach of our non-smoking policy. A standard charge of £100 will be charged to your card where we find evidence of smoking within the accommodation to cover cleaning costs but we reserve the right to charge additional amounts to cover any damage caused by smoking
4.1.4 Consumption, sale or misuse of any illegal substances or associated paraphernalia. A standard charge of £100 will be charged to your card where we find evidence of illegal substances within the accommodation to cover responsible removal and additional cleaning costs, but we reserve the right to charge additional amounts should there be reasonable requirement to do so.
4.2. Such costs may be charged on check-out but LSA reserves the right to apply such charges to your card at a later date where necessary.
4.3. Where LSA is unable for any reason to apply such a charge against your credit/debit card then an invoice will be sent to you and which you agree to pay within 14 days of receipt.
4.4. LSA will provide a receipt including a break-down of costs for all additional charges made to your
credit or debit card.
4.5. Loss of LSA property and other additional charges that could be incurred during your stay at the
property are listed below:
Breach of smoking policy – £100
Lost keys – £150.00
Lost apartment fob – £150.00
Lost car park fob – £150.00
Lost parking permit – £100.00
Emergency Call out charge (outside working hours) – £150.00
Excessive cleaning – £30.00 per hour
Disruption / Noise complaints / Disruptive Social Gatherings – £100.00
Inappropriate items flushed down toilet – £150.00
Unauthorised guests charged at £50 per guest, per night
Late check-out – £25.00 (until 12pm)
Early check-in – £25.00 (before 3pm)
Damaged items and/or decor/furniture/fittings – case by case basis to cover repair/replacement
Disposal of guest items brought onto the property and left behind, e.g fridge, barbecue etc. – case by case basis to cover disposal.
5. Privacy, Data Protection and Credit/Debit Card Security
By providing this information you consent (on your behalf and on behalf of each member of your group) to such processing and you warrant that all information provided by you is accurate.
5.2. You should note that we are required by law to maintain a register of all guests’ names and nationality (to be taken on arrival) and to keep such details on file for at least 12 months from the date of arrival. In addition, for guests who are not of British, Irish or Commonwealth nationalities we are required to take details of your passport or other travel documentation and the address of your next destination.
6.1. LSA want to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay.
6.2. If you have a problem during your stay please talk to any member of staff who will be able to help you. If LSA are unable to informally resolve any complaint you have at the time of your stay then you may submit a formal complaint in accordance with this procedure. Formal complaints should be submitted in writing using the contact details below. Please provide as much information as possible in order that LSA may properly investigate your complaint.
6.3. Your complaint will be dealt with by an appointed member of the LSA management team. LSA aims to respond to formal complaints within 2 business working days but if this will not possible LSA will notify you of this and of when it expects to respond. LSA will set out the outcome to your complaint in writing.
6.4. LSA reserves the right to reject without further investigation any vexatious complaint or complaint
made in bad faith.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01733 785188/07931 992 965
7. Limitation of Liability
7.2. The liability of LSA to you under these terms and conditions shall be limited to the total value of your booking (unless the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956 applies, in which case our liability will be limited to the maximum prescribed under that Act) except where such loss is caused by our negligence, in which case it shall be limited to any direct and reasonably foreseeable loss suffered by you.
7.3. LSA shall not be liable in any circumstances to you for any consequential or indirect loss including loss of profit, data, management time, reputation or goodwill.
7.4. LSA shall not be liable for any damages or loss caused by conditions or events beyond its control including, but not limited to:
7.3.1. Strike, lockout or other labour dispute affecting the employees of LSA;
7.3.2. Acts of God;
7.3.3. Natural disasters;
7.3.4. Acts of war or terrorism;
7.3.5. Act or omission of government, highway authorities or telecommunications carrier, operator or
7.3.6. Delay in manufacture, production or supply by third parties of equipment or services required
for the performance of the Services or production and supply of the Goods;
7.5. Nothing in this clause or these terms shall limit LSA’s liability for death or personal injury or in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation.
8.2. If any provision or provisions of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal,
unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
9.2. The failure of any party at any time to require performance of any provision or to resort to any remedy provided under these terms and conditions shall in no way affect the right of that party to require performance or to resort to a remedy at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver by any party of a breach be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach. A waiver shall not be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party against whom the waiver is being enforced.
10. Entire Agreement
10.1 These terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior communications, understandings and agreements relating to the subject matter hereof, whether oral or written.
11. Third party rights
11.2. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall, confer any rights on a third party unless expressly provided otherwise.
12.1. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in so far as any matter arising from this Agreement is required to be referred to a court of law.
• Arrivals & Departures Check in is from 3pm Check out is 11am
• Early check in/Late check out available on request £25
• Please note a refundable £300.00 security deposit is payable by credit or debit card for every booking made. Refunds are made once the property has been checked upon checkout
• Keys and Security – Lost or stolen keys will be charged at £150 per set of keys.
• All Keys MUST be left in the key box or posted back through the letter box, and not taken away from the property.
• If the guest loses or misplaces their keys and assistance is required outside of office hours (9.00am – 6.00pm Monday –Friday) an additional charge of £150 will be made to assist the guest in accessing their apartment.
• All windows need to be closed and locked on departure and when not in the property for security reasons.
• Cancellation Policy – Notice of cancellation is required at least 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival, no refund will be given.
• If your stay is reduced in length (for any reason) the above cancellation terms will apply to shorten the stay.
• Property Use & Conditions The named client above and any guests will agree to check out on the date above and use the property only as a short term residence, and acknowledge this is NOT a tenancy agreement, assured shorthold tenancy, and the checkout date is the date you and your guests agree to checkout of the property.
• Smoking is not allowed in the Property we reserve the right to charge the Guest’s credit/debit card of £100
• The Guest is responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property and its contents.
• The property and all equipment, utensils, furniture etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
• Except in the case of normal wear and tear the hirer will be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents, which has occurred due to negligence, wilful damage or irresponsible behaviour on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests.
• The Guest understands that they will be invoiced 100% for any losses, claims, damage or expenses caused by their actions and incurred by the landlord during their stay in the Property.
• This applies also to the consequence of any actions caused by anyone the guest has brought into the property
• We have the right to terminate a booking at any time on the grounds of abuse to staff or other guests, mistreatment of the property or breach of these terms or criminal activity on the part of those occupying the property or their guests.
• Access to the property is not exclusive to the Guest. Authorised staff from Letto Serviced Accommodation have the right of access to the property at all reasonable times (and at all times in case of emergency without notice to the Guests).
• Under no circumstances are pets of any sort permitted in the property.
• The maximum number of people allowed in the property should be stated on the original booking and not exceed this number, If this is exceeded £50 per person per night will be charged
• Letto Serviced Accommodation does not accept liability or provide any insurance cover for the loss or damage caused to the Guest or their possessions.
• Valuables should not be left in the Property
• Charges – Any extra guests not agreed prior will be charged at £50 per person per night
• No smoking in the house – £100 fine
• A Parking permit may be provided. If the parking permit is lost a £50 fine will be issued.
• 3 night minimum stay required
• Inconvenience call out to property (outside of working hours) £150 Charge
This document confirms you have read the above and is fully binding and you accept and authorise any extra charges made to your credit/debit card.